I helped a local friend spec her Clem L purchase recently, and we went with
upgraded lighter Velocity wheels and the Conti "Basketball" tires instead of
the usual Schwalbe rubber.  The bike is of course not light, but it rolls like
a dream and she (an oboe player in her 60s) cruised a hilly loop today (17
miles, 1,200') and was NOT the last person in (all spaced out 100' or more)
So, tubeless may have some benefit, but there are good, ligher choices with
conventional set-ups too. To quote  Queen, "Get on yer bikes and ride!"
    On Thursday, April 16, 2020, 06:35:07 PM CDT, Joe Bernard