Shai Herman wrote:

Thanks again!  I appreciate the swift responses.

yw

I have two more questions.

1. My CGI reports don't display any graphs. The graphs don't seem to be disabled on the analog or report magic side.

Did you set the Path_To and URL_To settings in the [graphs] section of your rmagic.ini file? See http://reportmagic.org/docs/cgi.html for a little more detail.

2. My logs are on a network share. You mentioned that Perl has issues reading windows shares. Does this mean that a form like <input type="..." name="LOGFILE" .... > will not work if I am pointing to these log files?

I think that Analog does not exhibit this problem, so if you only have the logs on a network share then you will not notice a performance issue.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines