no no, this could work. If you could get Retro to treat a bunch of disk
images as if they were 2G removables, it would stripe the backup data
across as many of them as it needed. The backup would not be limited to
2G. The disk images would be like multiple tapes (zips, cdr's, etc) in a
storage set. Backup set. Whatever it's called now.

This is probably easier than my original idea of separate 2G partitions.

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*