At 8:35 PM -0800 03/06/2000, Chuck Hornish wrote:
>I'd suggest getting rid of the 60-Meter tapes and re-writing the
>data onto longer tapes. Are you keeping the catalogs as well as the
>tapes? Are these tapes archives or backups?

We would hopefully be keeping old catalogs and 60/90 metre tapes, as
they're completed (archived) jobs from years gone by.

There's no need to write to the ancient 60 metre tapes, but being
able to write to the 90 metre tapes would be an asset.

Stephen K. Suh

Network R&D + Admin                                 Tel 613/228-0250
Studio Colour Group                                 Fax 613/228-0254
6 Gurdwara Rd., Suite 105
Nepean, ON K2E 8A3 Canada                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]