Check out:

They have a variety of Mac rackmount solutions.  Possibly one of the best ones is the
iMac conversion that compresses everything into 1u of rackspace.  Hmm - running OS X
Server or Yellow Dog Linux would make for a pretty effective server cluster that would
take up practically no space at all.

Erik Ableson