It is clearly stated in the Black Watch readme that Retrospect will not run if
Black Watch is active.  In order to have Retro run it must be opened/launched
and then it will complete backup operations even though Black Watch is active.
Black Watch, IMO, is good stuff.

Mark Hewitt wrote:

> I had this problem a little while ago, and I was running a screen saver
> called BlackWatch. Nice screen saver, but while it was running, Retrospect
> wouldn't autorun. As a result, I would arrive at the office in the morning,
> move the mouse to deactivate the screen saver (to see if the backup worked),
> and the script would start shortly after. Removing BlackWatch worked.
> --
> Programmer / MAX Multimedia / London

Craig Gaevert, A.I.A.
TLCD Architecture