>Occasionally (often when I'm away) Retrospect (latest version) won't
>start up automatically on my Mac. No lack of memory. When I do
>launch Retro on these occasions it then happily does its scripts,
>but why is the autolaunch so erratic?
>Yes, I do have it turned on. . .

dunno but I'd like the answer also. With a machine left for days
sitting and just ASIP file serving (no reboots, no changes) and Retro
at night when ASIP is quiet, about 10% of the time Retro just fails
to auto-launch. Manually launch it and the backups begin and it goes
on merrily auto-launching for maybe several days before it happens

Stefan Jeglinski