I've gotten the AD integration to work.  It was a lot easier than I
expected and users can log in to ReviewBoard with their regular
usernames and passwords.  This is great, but I've run into a few issues:

   1. I can not add a user to a review group unless that user has
logged in to RB at least once.
   2. To add a user to a review, one must know that user's ID (in our
company it's first initial, last initial, id #: ab12345), and most
people can barely remember their own IDs
   3. I haven't found a way to use existing AD groups for either RB
Groups or ReviewGroups.

Is there a way around any of these issues?

Alfred