On Oct 14, 2009, at 18:49, Christian Hammond wrote: > We use Django's e-mail functionality which unfortunately doesn't > give us any sort of debugging information. > > What mail server are you using? And is it on the same host? Do you > have anything like DKIM turned on?
Sorry for not replying sooner but it was a busy day. The email notifications just started working today so I am all set for now. I would still like to know how to enable logging to debug any problems in the future, but despite checking the option, I have nothing in the /logs directory. But at least I have everything working now and we can start deploying RB to the group soon. Thanks, Alfred --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
