On Oct 14, 2009, at 18:49, Christian Hammond wrote:

> We use Django's e-mail functionality which unfortunately doesn't
> give us any sort of debugging information.
>
> What mail server are you using? And is it on the same host? Do you
> have anything like DKIM turned on?

Sorry for not replying sooner but it was a busy day.  The email
notifications just started working today so I am all set for now.  I
would still like to know how to enable logging to debug any problems
in the future, but despite checking the option, I have nothing in
the /logs directory.  But at least I have everything working now and
we can start deploying RB to the group soon.

Thanks,
Alfred