On Oct 14, 2009, at 13:23, Thilo-Alexander Ginkel wrote:

> Did you try without setting the credentials?

I tried to, but it won't let me.  That is, I clear the Username and
Password fields in the E-Mail Settings screen and click on Save.  But
when the screen refreshes, the fields are filled in again.  Even
after I stop and restart Apache.  Can I manually clear these settings
from the database?  If so, how?  And how to I enable logging?  I
can't get that to work either.

Happy user? Let us know at