On Oct 14, 2009, at 17:56, Christian Hammond wrote: > It's possible that your browser is filling in these fields, and > that they're not actually being saved in the database. It's really > annoying. I've been meaning to look into whether or not the browser > can be told not to provide auto-filled username/password on > specific fields.
Good point, maybe it is the browser. I'll try a different browser tomorrow to verify this, but in the mean time let's assume that the fields are indeed blank. I'm still not getting any email notifications; how can I debug what's going on under the covers? I assume that there might be something in the RB logs to pint me in the right direction, but I have not had any success turning logging on. Alfred --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
