On Oct 14, 2009, at 17:56, Christian Hammond wrote:

> It's possible that your browser is filling in these fields, and
> that they're not actually being saved in the database. It's really
> annoying. I've been meaning to look into whether or not the browser
> can be told not to provide auto-filled username/password on
> specific fields.

Good point, maybe it is the browser.  I'll try a different browser
tomorrow to verify this, but in the mean time let's assume that the
fields are indeed blank.  I'm still not getting any email
notifications; how can I debug what's going on under the covers?  I
assume that there might be something in the RB logs to pint me in the
right direction, but I have not had any success turning logging on.

Happy user? Let us know at