On Oct 14, 2009, at 9:45, Thilo-Alexander Ginkel wrote:
> That's actually the standard behavior. Did you maintain an SMTP server
> in the settings?
It was set to the same host name as the RB server itself and the
"Send e-mails..." checkbox was disabled. I changed it to use our
internal SMTP server and enabled the check box, but I am getting the
following error now:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.1-py2.4.egg/django/
core/handlers/base.py", line 92, in get_response
response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.1-py2.4.egg/django/
views/decorators/cache.py", line 44, in _wrapped_view_func
response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.5.4-py2.4.egg/
djblets/webapi/decorators.py", line 59, in _checklogin
response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0.4-py2.4.egg/
reviewboard/webapi/json.py", line 520, in review_request_publish
review_request.publish(request.user)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0.4-py2.4.egg/
reviewboard/reviews/models.py", line 458, in publish
mail_review_request(user, self, changes)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0.4-py2.4.egg/
reviewboard/reviews/email.py", line 184, in mail_review_request
extra_context)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0.4-py2.4.egg/
reviewboard/reviews/email.py", line 114, in send_review_mail
message.send()
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.1-py2.4.egg/django/
core/mail.py", line 266, in send
return self.get_connection(fail_silently).send_messages([self])
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.1-py2.4.egg/django/
core/mail.py", line 166, in send_messages
new_conn_created = self.open()
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.1-py2.4.egg/django/
core/mail.py", line 137, in open
self.connection.login(self.username, self.password)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/smtplib.py", line 583, in login
raise SMTPException("No suitable authentication method found.")
SMTPException: No suitable authentication method found.
I have looked but can't figure out where I am supposed to set an
authentication method. As far as I know, our internal SMTP server
doesn't even require a username and password, but I did supply one on
the email configuration page just in case.
Alfred
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at
http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---