It's possible that your browser is filling in these fields, and that they're
not actually being saved in the database. It's really annoying. I've been
meaning to look into whether or not the browser can be told not to provide
auto-filled username/password on specific fields.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - [email protected]
Review Board - http://www.review-board.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Alfred von Campe <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> On Oct 14, 2009, at 13:23, Thilo-Alexander Ginkel wrote:
>
> > Did you try without setting the credentials?
>
> I tried to, but it won't let me.  That is, I clear the Username and
> Password fields in the E-Mail Settings screen and click on Save.  But
> when the screen refreshes, the fields are filled in again.  Even
> after I stop and restart Apache.  Can I manually clear these settings
> from the database?  If so, how?  And how to I enable logging?  I
> can't get that to work either.
>
> Alfred
>
>
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at
http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to