Hi,

As far as I know, Gitolite requires SSH keys and ReviewBoard doesn't
support that type of connection to Git repositories. In my company, we
had to export Git repositories via NFS to the machine with ReviewBoard
hosting. And then, in ReviewBoard's configuration we had to specify a
path to the repository in local filesystem, e.g.
/nfs/git/repos/reponame.git instead of g...@remote.host:reponame.git.