Hello again --

We just tried using the NFS method suggested by Maciek.  While
ReviewBoard is happy with this configuration, it breaks "post-
review".  The post-review tool uses origin.url and ReviewBoard
complains that this repository does not exist.  Because of this, it's
not really a workable solution.  Any other ideas?

//adrian