I have no doubt that the ".reviweboardrc" mechanism will make post-
review work... but it's still a work-around to the actual problem.  It
is kind of cumbersome to have to rely on NFS plus the .reviewboardrc.
We would rather connect directly via ssh:// but we can't get this to
work properly.

//adrian