Hi Adrian,

post-review will try to compare the repository paths by default. However,
you can tell it explicitly which repository to use by specifying REPOSITORY
= '<name>' in a .reviewboardrc file committed in the base of the repository.

This goes into some detail:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/#repository

So long as the repositories referenced are identical, you should be good.