On Tuesday, June 4, 2013, pfee wrote:

> Hi Christian, Stephen,
>
> While testing Stephen's Fedora packages, on a F18 machine I upgraded from
> 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9.  Following the upgrade, I expected visiting the site's
> /dashboard URL would have told me to run "rb-site upgrade".  Instead I got
> a 500 "Something broke..." message.
>
> Despite not being prompted, I ran "rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard"
> anyway.  The site came back to life and started working again as expected,
> however someone upgrading for the first time would not know to do this.

Ah, thanks for reminding me. Not that anyone actually reads the updates
notes, but I usually put a reminder in that you always need to run rb-site
upgrade after installing the packages. I'll tweak the update notes when I
get to work.

I've been meaning to patch the Fedora packages to do this automatically, by
having rb-site install save a config file with a list of installed sites so
I can have the %post script run the upgrade on package install.