Hi Juia,

This is likely a PyCrypto-related issue. It's fortunately not
GitLab-specific, and can likely be fixed with a dependency upgrade.

Can you tell me which OS/Linux distro you installed this on?

Also, can you run:

    $ python
    >>> import Crypto
    >>> Crypto.__file__

This should give you a path to the version of PyCrypto you have installed.
Can you show me that path?

You can then try to upgrade, either through a new package from your distro,
or by doing:

    $ sudo easy_install -U pycrypto