Hi Joseph,

Thanks for digging that up :)

Backups are always good, but this isn't a fatal problem. We'll be able to
get this going again.

Since I don't know what the original error is, what we're going to have to
do is try to resolve this error. There will then be another, and maybe
another, and maybe another. The reason is that the upgrade partly completed
but didn't finish due to... something. So, the best we can do is try to
undo changes until we know how far it's going to go.

For this one, try creating a table in the database called auth_message. You
can give it any content. For instance:

    CREATE TABLE auth_message (ID INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT);

Then back up the database and re-run the upgrade. See what the next error
is.

Now, this might get complicated very fast, and the back-and-forth may not
the best way to tackle this, since we might have to plow through many
increasingly complicated fixes, each requiring a backup/restore in-between.

We do offer database repair as a service, where for an hourly rate, we can
take your database and get it working for the latest 2.0.x release, with
all data intact (or we won't charge). This runs $200/hour, but is usually
completed in under 2 hours.