Ok, I ran that command and got a new error:

$ sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name
'permissions'")

I got clearance to just start over. If its going to be too much to
troubleshoot and fix this via messages, can you provide me any resources to
simply starting over, db wise, from the point I'm currently at?