Hi Joseph,

If you're going to start over, you just need to delete the database and
re-create it (making sure it's using UTF-8 encoding and InnoDB), and then
you can do:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site syncdb

That should recreate it from scratch. You'll also want to reload Apache, so
that any stale data cached in memory will be wiped.

Sorry you have to lose the data, though :(