Hi Alfred,

Sorry for the delay.

This looks like a MyISAM vs. InnoDB table format issue. You'll need to
either make sure all your tables are converted to InnoDB (you can replace
"MyISAM" with "InnoDB" in the database dump when you go to load it back
in), or configure MySQL to use MyISAM by default (though we recommend
InnoDB).

You'll need to fix things up and retry the upgrade from the backup.

Christian Hammond