On 10 May 2012 12:38, Richard Bown <richard.b...@ferventsoftware.com> wrote:
> On one point - who hosts the RG website currently and any chance making this
> editable with some non stone-age tools and for multiple users?

I host it. It gets updated automatically from the Subversion repo.
(https://rosegarden.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rosegarden/website)

I don't disagree in principle that the site could usefully be shinier
and easier to edit -- it does date from 2004 after all.

But don't forget that overhauling websites (regardless of tools) is a
time sink almost comparable to developing software, especially since
everyone always has an opinion...

Chris