http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1VhsNOwPU

> No great loss.  Software is a pain in the ass.

It is.  And any professional software of this size and complexity would be
equally gnarly.  It's just the way it is and we all learn to accept this
eventually because for some of us it enables us to earn money.  I no longer
complain how shit software is because I know it's keeping me employed.

On that score you could very easily get a job as a software developer if you do
wished!

Right - I'm going to crawl through this weeks conversations on rg-devel and
rg-user and see if I can put some names next to things to do.  Or at least get
a feel for level of support for future directions.

On one point - who hosts the RG website currently and any chance making this
editable with some non stone-age tools and for multiple users?