Ok well, I'm going to carry on occasionally merging from trunk as I wish and
will pop out another Windows build at some point soon.  For the moment, and to
make it easier for me to manage, I've created a page:

http://www.xyglo.com/rosegarden-for-windows/

I'll post announcements here and keep monitoring the usual lists but this is a
bit easier for me.