On 3/23/19 5:27 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:

Yoshimi - gdb was no help at all and we found the problem by simply undoing
commits till we found the one where it changed :(

Some bug has existed in some form since Richard Bown implemented track deletion, so we'd have to roll back to the commit before deleting tracks was possible. That's a few revisions. lol

I haven't experienced a track deletion related crash in forever, which means you have a different usage habit. You're probably going to have to be the one to reproduce and document it. If you can't, well, I'm no good with any of that stuff either, so don't feel bad.