On 3/28/19 4:18 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
On 3/28/19 6:24 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
Not forgotten this - just busy firefighting yoshimi :(

  No problem.  I've been working my way through everything valgrind is showing me to see if I can find your crashes.  Nothing yet.  Lots of memory leaks, but nothing crashy.

It was a few years ago, but I had the same problem: record a track, split the track apart somewhere (typically followed by deleting the unwanted part of the track), then play. RG would just vanish away. Never tried starting from command line to see if anything was being reported.

--
David W. Jones
http://dancingtreefrog.com