Ruslan,

Sorry. I just found my answer. However, I have another question. I noticed some warnings about using this setting and NOT setting up "Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^...@example.com$');". My question realtes to how I understand this warning. I have over 100 Queues, all with unique Email addresses. They all look like "queuen...@address" with "@address" being the same on ALL of them. How do I set this up properly so I don't create a nightmare?

Kenn
LBNL