What is the proposed workflow to merge the develop branch after a new
release into PR (or other) branches of your fork (i.e re-basing)? Obviously
this is possible by pushing on sync in the web interface or typing gh repo
sync USERNAME/sage -b branch in the command line. But how do you resolve
conflicts?

BTW: I’m not sure I like this!

If a PR is linked to the Issue, you can alternatively comment on the PR.

It sounds like wasting time by searching for comments. Can’t we define a
preference here? This seems to be a part of the decentralized structure
that Travis is criticizing.
​