Behdad Esfahbod wrote: That's the tricky part, or where the runtime-hell comes in. What I did was to write a small java program based on the samples in Lucene to connect to my database and feed the data into Lucene. At search time, I have another little Java program that takes the query
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, AmirBehzad Eslami wrote: Dear Behdad, On 25 Nov 2005, you wrote: Another options is to get yourself a real search engine, like Apache Lucene. I've written my experience using that here: http://mces.blogspot.com/2005/04/on-lucene-and-its-decency.html You
Dear Behdad,On 25 Nov 2005, you wrote: Another options is to get yourself a real search engine, like Apache Lucene. I've written my experience using that here: http://mces.blogspot.com/2005/04/on-lucene-and-its-decency.htmlYou always offer the most brilliant solutions!!Unfortunately, I
Dear Ehsan,You suggested a creative solution. Thank you.My application, consists of a database, and two user-interfaces.The first UI is used for data entry,where I parse a given XML file, extract and "Romanize" itsdata - based on a "Persian-Roman Conversion Map" -and then
AmirBehzad Eslami [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 24/11/2005 17:48:29: Dear list, I'm considering programming a simple Search Engine for a website, to find Arabic/Persian data within a MySQL database. This database contains a huge amount of data, encoded with Unicode(UTF-8). The
Mohsen wrote: But himself solved his problem. with : mysql_query("SET NAMES utf8"); Even 4.0.xWrong. I decided to prepare two different versions for my software: - A MySQL 4.0-friendly version using Romanizing method (Hats off to you, Ehsan) - A MySQL 4.1-compatible version.