[qubes-users] Can’t Upgrade to Fedora 25

2017-12-02 Thread Person
When I try to update a Fedora 23 VM in Qubes 3.2, I get this error message:

https://imgur.com/a/nuKDG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/98a91852-11d3-48b6-b815-2b915fcf63f1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-12-02 Thread Person
Is this a common problem?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d5af2039-d133-4f68-9746-d696621edc09%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-12-01 Thread Person
When I looked into the libvirt error, I received these messages:
https://imgur.com/a/drmaN
https://imgur.com/a/sSKQT

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/fd16314c-cfb0-4d76-ad51-4ad50c2b6f7f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-29 Thread Person
Also, are there any driver updates that would fix this?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/027a20d4-1068-41cf-b992-5c7a54baf768%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-27 Thread Person
On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 11:51:23 PM UTC-5, Wael Nasreddine wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 8:22 PM Person <xueyi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> 
> On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 11:11:30 PM UTC-5, Wael Nasreddine wrote:
> 
> > On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 8:06:27 PM UTC-8, Person wrote:
> 
> > > “In an earlier install, after I got this error, I switched all VMs to 
> > > using pv virt_mode and managed to get `qubes-dom0-update` to run, after 
> > > doing that, I still got the same weird /proc/cpuinfo and lscpu output but 
> > > VMs were booting OK with hvm.”
> 
> > >
> 
> > > How exactly do you switch VMs to using pv virt_mode? The only thing I 
> > > actually want is for the VMs to book correctly, and that would save me a 
> > > lot of trouble.
> 
> >
> 
> > sudo qvm-prefs  virt_mode pv
> 
> 
> 
> I tried the command on my only HVM, and I received the message:
> 
> ***Running the tool as root is strongly discouraged, this will lead you in 
> permissions problems. Retry as unprivileged user or use "--force-root" to 
> continue anyway.
> 
> I wasn't using root user at the time, so I found that strange. And after I 
> changed the HVM to pv virt_mode, I got the same virtualization error.
> 
> 
> 
> I then tried the command on every single VM. I still received the 
> "--force-root" message, but there were no other errors in the command. When I 
> submitted the commands, I received lists of information about the VMs. And 
> when I changed them to pv virt_mode, I still got the same virtualization 
> error.
> 
> 
> 
> (If dom0 doesn't say that the command was unsuccessful, it was successful, 
> right? Otherwise, I may not have successfully set the VMs to pv virt_mode.)
> 
> 
> 
> It seems that we have different versions of Qubes (you have Qubes 4.0 and I 
> have Qubes 3.2), so I can see why your method might not work for me.
> 
> 
> My apologies, yes I'm running 4.0. My issue is not similar to yours afterall, 
> as I understand it (never tried R3) it defaults to PV anyway.
> 
>  
> 
> 
> --
> 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google 
> Groups "qubes-users" group.
> 
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/qubes-users/Go04b5VsYfw/unsubscribe.
> 
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to 
> qubes-users...@googlegroups.com.
> 
> To post to this group, send email to qubes...@googlegroups.com.
> 
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/c5a3a98e-70ab-4c31-b87a-5ad31c87d3eb%40googlegroups.com.
> 
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Interesting. I wonder if there's any way to get rid of this problem other than 
changing it to pv virt_mode, changing the drivers, or reinstalling the 
hypervisor. 

I wonder if I should just give up HVM and try seeing if there are any templates 
of the OS I want for Qubes (probably not).

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/27d86bb0-3f5d-4283-960d-bff38f1a5578%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-26 Thread Person
On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 11:11:30 PM UTC-5, Wael Nasreddine wrote:
> On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 8:06:27 PM UTC-8, Person wrote:
> > “In an earlier install, after I got this error, I switched all VMs to using 
> > pv virt_mode and managed to get `qubes-dom0-update` to run, after doing 
> > that, I still got the same weird /proc/cpuinfo and lscpu output but VMs 
> > were booting OK with hvm.”
> > 
> > How exactly do you switch VMs to using pv virt_mode? The only thing I 
> > actually want is for the VMs to book correctly, and that would save me a 
> > lot of trouble.
> 
> sudo qvm-prefs  virt_mode pv

I tried the command on my only HVM, and I received the message: 
***Running the tool as root is strongly discouraged, this will lead you in 
permissions problems. Retry as unprivileged user or use "--force-root" to 
continue anyway.
I wasn't using root user at the time, so I found that strange. And after I 
changed the HVM to pv virt_mode, I got the same virtualization error.

I then tried the command on every single VM. I still received the 
"--force-root" message, but there were no other errors in the command. When I 
submitted the commands, I received lists of information about the VMs. And when 
I changed them to pv virt_mode, I still got the same virtualization error. 

(If dom0 doesn't say that the command was unsuccessful, it was successful, 
right? Otherwise, I may not have successfully set the VMs to pv virt_mode.)

It seems that we have different versions of Qubes (you have Qubes 4.0 and I 
have Qubes 3.2), so I can see why your method might not work for me.
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/c5a3a98e-70ab-4c31-b87a-5ad31c87d3eb%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-25 Thread Person
“In an earlier install, after I got this error, I switched all VMs to using pv 
virt_mode and managed to get `qubes-dom0-update` to run, after doing that, I 
still got the same weird /proc/cpuinfo and lscpu output but VMs were booting OK 
with hvm.”

How exactly do you switch VMs to using pv virt_mode? The only thing I actually 
want is for the VMs to book correctly, and that would save me a lot of trouble. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/25968877-e1f4-4c00-afb5-2849ff70e21a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-24 Thread Person
I entered that command in the terminal, and I received this reply:

https://imgur.com/a/zH3hO

It seems that I haven’t enabled many things, and I don’t know how to enable 
them.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/06c28d76-2db4-434b-a2f0-cb63f13d1b0b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-24 Thread Person
I believe I already did. The error message for not having enabled VT-d is 
different from the error message I received: libvirtError.libvirt: libxenlight 
failed to create new domain “domain name”.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/df7eca57-960c-4411-84b5-807dd83cf7b0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-23 Thread Person
And if so, what would the steps be to install those drivers?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/ad908963-f624-4532-b354-c63795d3d10e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] How To Replace Libvirt Drivers

2017-11-22 Thread Person
I have Qubes 3.2, and whenever I try to create HVM domains, libvirt fails to 
create them.

Is there any way to replace libvirt drivers? If so, what drivers would you 
recommend using?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/fb32b98c-fa0c-4a90-bc4f-6a387a7df532%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] How To Fix Libvirt Internal Error

2017-11-20 Thread Person
What does the text in the error log mean?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/cb70d70f-33d4-4666-b67b-a9a5bf125cda%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] How To Fix Libvirt Internal Error

2017-11-18 Thread Person
Apparently the log is the same for every different ISO I try.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/6ad958d0-bf0e-49d0-ad44-5100ab822b24%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] How To Fix Libvirt Internal Error

2017-11-17 Thread Person
First of all - which Qubes version? 
I run Qubes 3.2. 

Where is the ISO you want to attach - in dom0, or in some other VM? 
I put the ISO in another VM, sys-net.

I took a look at /var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log for some details. 
The log looked like this: 
https://imgur.com/a/rK9Bq 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/87dd2f00-4da4-4dcc-926b-c20737125793%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] How To Fix Libvirt Internal Error

2017-11-16 Thread Person
Should I update libvirt, install new drivers, or reinstall the hypervisor?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/59d96b89-dcb5-4719-a762-4297ab0cc70a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] How To Fix Libvirt Internal Error

2017-11-16 Thread Person
Whenever I try to attach an ISO to a VM, I receive an error: “internal error: 
libxenlight failed to create new domain”.

I have tried running different commands on Qubes. Disabling AppArmor doesn’t 
work, and starting xendriverdomain.service doesn’t work, because it’s not even 
installed. Some suggest getting xen-hvm-stubdom-linux (or they call it 
vmm-xen-stubdom-linux), but I don’t even know how to get it. I’ve tried 
downgrading libvirt, but all my packages are already at the lowest possible 
level. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/b085d7b8-f994-41ad-a281-32a4b21362d7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-13 Thread Person
Apparently I have the same problem downloading Ubuntu, so this is a problem 
with my Qubes. Should I reinstall it? Does Qubes usually have this problem with 
HVMs?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f165acfa-c4ff-4162-8741-79bf370b3371%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-12 Thread Person
I also tried this:

“I did everything as instructed, but after installing Qubes' tools, the machine 
would boot up but not show anything (even though I wasn't on seemless GUI). I 
tried opening programmes using the qvm-run and nothing happened. I followed a 
french tutorial and used this command

qvm-prefs -s (win7) qrexec_timeout 300

And it's currently working”
(Found this on https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2488)

It doesn’t work for me, apparently. I might be typing the command wrong 
(parentheses aren’t allowed and my HVM is named windows-7 instead of win7). I 
don’t receive an error message when I type the command, but when I start the 
HVM, I get an error message.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/979ff563-dd9a-4718-ad29-2c57510fdb48%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-12 Thread Person
I believe I found the line to change the video drivers. When I change the 
“model type” from xen to cirrus, and save the file, it works. But when I try to 
start the VM with the newly modified file, it doesn’t work. I get the same 
“libxenlight internal error”.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e27c88de-c54f-434a-831f-7e1196e15e38%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-11 Thread Person
Where is the line in the config file where I change the video driver from “xen” 
to “cirrus”?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/83fb76e5-6b9a-41a8-9a91-74a7d543bf04%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-11 Thread Person
How exactly do you edit a configuration file from the terminal? 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/66f69c5e-0639-4079-9ab6-1dae52a3d47c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-08 Thread Person
I’ll probably only reinstall the hypervisor as a last resort, since I believe 
there is a different solution. I don’t exactly understand the solution though.

The steps are these:
Create a new Windows HVM with qvm-create --hvm --label green win7
Start it with an install ISO as described in the documentation
The VM will be stuck at the glowing logo: kill it with qubes VM manager
Copy the configuration file: cp /var/lib/qubes/appvms/win7/win7.conf /tmp
Edit the file, substituting the video driver from 'xen' to 'cirrus':
Start the VM using the modified config file: qvm-start win7 
--custom-config=/tmp/win7.conf
Install windows note Windows will reboot a few times: make sure to start the VM 
with the --custom-config argument every time
When windows is successfully installed, disable driver signing with bcedit (see 
install docs)
Start the VM, but use the Qubes Tools option: qvm-start win7 
--install-windows-tools
The VM will get stuck at the glowing logo: kill it with Qubes VM manager
Copy the config file: cp /var/lib/qubes/appvms/win7/win7.conf /tmp

My problem is with the configuration files. I tried it, and the file is 
completely blank (or I did something wrong). Besides that, I don’t understand 
how exactly to change the drivers. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f63fb02c-7f93-4ae6-8d21-135f63c8ed47%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Cannot Attach ISO to Windows 7 VM

2017-11-07 Thread Person
When I attached a Windows 7 ISO to an HVM, Windows got stuck on the boot 
screen. When I retried this, I received an error: “libvirt.libvirtError: 
internal error: libxenlight failed to create new domain ‘windows-7’”.

I have qubes-windows-tools, but it is not installed in the HVM.

I received the same problem with a Windows 10 ISO, so the problem is probably 
not in either ISO.

Apparently my problem is that I updated the xen package, but not 
xen-hvm-stubdom-linux, which has the required changes. It was recently uploaded 
to the testing repository. I tried this, but I don’t know the actual command 
for installing it. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/1d217141-f841-4322-9c46-b85c3bc773c7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to Attach ISO to Windows HVM

2017-11-05 Thread Person
I’m still going to try to fix this problem, because I heard that apparently 
Windows 10 installs and runs fine as an HVM on Qubes. However, inter-VM 
interaction doesn’t work.

Has anyone here ever successfully installed and ran Windows 10 on Qubes 3.2? 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e19e2edf-5cde-48b4-aa29-b02a6526bd94%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to Attach ISO to Windows HVM

2017-11-03 Thread Person
Okay, I’ve been retrying the commands for a while now, and there is still the 
same problem.

Since the VM actually tries to attach to the ISO, I do not believe that the 
command was mistyped.

Also, the ISO is an official ISO, so there should be nothing wrong with it.

I deleted and recreated the VM, and it still has the same problem. 

The problem seems to lie in xendriverdomain.service. I don’t have it installed, 
and I don’t know how to install it. Also, the last time I set up a Standalone 
VM, this did not happen. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e1ad45b2-bb3c-48e7-b1da-57abf929f5b2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to Attach ISO to Windows HVM

2017-11-02 Thread Person
I retried the commands.

My Windows 10 HVM actually starts up, but it is stuck on the Windows screen 
with a buffering sign. Then, after a few seconds, it closes and a notification 
appears: “Oops! Something went wrong.”

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5469adc4-3f33-4fb4-bc7a-146184116f88%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to Attach ISO to Windows HVM

2017-11-02 Thread Person
I currently have Qubes 3.2. Some of the advanced boot settings on the HVM 
cannot be found, and I assume it’s because I have 3.4 instead of 4.0.

I’m also quite sure I typed in the ISO path correctly: 
/home/user/Downloads/path-to-iso. 

The problem is that I’m not to sure if backing
up and then installing the ISO will work.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/4ab896a3-c522-4563-be7b-10ceafce4617%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Unable to Attach ISO to Windows HVM

2017-10-31 Thread Person
I created a Windows 10 HVM on Qubes (I know Windows 10 isn’t supported, but I 
know some people succeeded with it, so I’m trying it), and when I attached the 
ISO to the HVM, I get an error message: “libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: 
libxenlight failed to create new domain ‘windows-10’”.

I don’t believe that there is anything wrong with the ISO, because it was a 
download directly from Microsoft; and I don’t believe that I messed up the 
command, because it worked previously. It booted up a picture of the Windows 
logo and then suddenly crashed.

One of the solutions I found online was to use “systemctl start 
xendriverdomain”, but I don’t seem to have this service and I don’t know how to 
install it.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/40d0e01d-4d14-4e10-a2f0-85a4e64fc66f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Mac-Spoofing Doesn’t Work

2017-10-14 Thread Person
I somehow still am not allowed to install Fedora 25. Every time I restart it, 
Fedora makes me download the update again, but the install button still lags.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d5ca694f-90cf-4173-b3f4-8e80f7d06211%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-10-14 Thread Person
I believe I’m going to ask the Whonix forums, then. 

Thank you all for your input.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/89cce301-e5f6-4e40-b63c-111079c1fc34%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-10-12 Thread Person
l tried the former commands again, with “ls -lh” and “pwd”, but the terminal 
remained unresponsive, even if it was formerly responsive.

So I tried changing the command around a little. The Qubes site mentions to 
enter this command: “qvm-run --pass-io  'cat 
/path/to/file_in_src_domain' > /path/to/file_name_in_dom0”, and I realized that 
I didn’t put in a desired path for the file in dom0. I tried using a directory 
in dom0 that I found, which was /home/user/Downloads. When I entered this 
command, dom0’s response was “Usage: qvm-run [options] [] []” and 
“qvm-run: error: Too many arguments”. I’m not too sure what this means, but I 
believe I somehow typed in the command wrong. I typed in “qvm-run —pass-io 
sys-net ‘cat /home/user/Downloads’ /home/user/Downloads”. (The first 
“/home/user/Downloads is the directory in sys-net and the second is the 
directory in dom0.)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/baecc65c-8f65-4522-ba67-8b4529f662dc%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Mac-Spoofing Doesn’t Work

2017-10-12 Thread Person
Okay, good to know.

I already started downloading Fedora 25, but the “Install” button does not seem 
to work when I click on it. There is no response.

There is a sentence on the bottom that says “It is recommended you back up your 
files first”. I already did back up my Fedora 23 VM, so I don’t understand why 
this is happening.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/67268d9f-152c-442c-bda1-40a09d8fb797%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-10-09 Thread Person
I’ll probably try to reinstall Whonix or just delete it altogether.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/53423b29-1751-4a43-b731-fad76df38cac%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Mac-Spoofing Doesn’t Work

2017-10-09 Thread Person
I downloaded Fedora 25, and I’m still working out the MAC thing (so far so 
good). I looked at the manual and didn’t really want to install Debian 9, so am 
I able to keep my MAC private if I only use Fedora?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/8ecb4c77-2366-4d5b-a11c-bca6a99f818b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-10-06 Thread Person
The Control Port is 9051. I’m not sure if that has anything to do with my 
problems.

I chose Internal Relaying and started Tor through Arm, but it did not register 
that Tor was connected. I still received the bootstrap problem and the qrexec 
problem.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d27b0200-c10a-4c84-bf71-118f1d53de4b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Mac-Spoofing Doesn’t Work

2017-10-06 Thread Person
Cloning VMs is quite troublesome right now, so it is hard to update Fedora and 
Debian in order to use NetworkManager.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d4f08b00-6f0f-484f-bff4-f2e5055a212a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-10-06 Thread Person
Once again, dom0 did not reply. I took this as a sign that the iso was 
successfully copied, but the Standalone VM did not register something to boot 
from and I could not find it in the dom0 filesystem again. This puzzles me, 
because I am sure that the file was originally at the exact location I put in 
the command.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/488045c9-6a61-4c4c-a6f0-2e9d35434743%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-10-03 Thread Person
Because the terminal didn’t respond with an error message, I am relatively sure 
that the ISO was successfully copied to dom0. Copying it to dom0 wasn’t a 
problem, really, but finding it in dom0 was. And the “find” commands don’t seem 
to work for finding in dom0.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/c3a982ed-7790-4a32-910e-a7f4f620ba29%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Mac-Spoofing Doesn’t Work

2017-10-03 Thread Person
The Network Manager will need me to update the Fedora and Debian templates, 
which will probably take some time.

But about the enp0s0 and wlp0s1 spoofing: how do you save an edited text file 
in the terminal? I think that my failure to save the gedit could have been a 
problem.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/1159c363-9d11-4097-8983-e760c79a5a5b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Mac-Spoofing Doesn’t Work

2017-10-02 Thread Person

I followed the directions for enabling mac-spoofing on Qubes, and it didn’t 
work. https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/anonymizing-your-mac-address/  

I think I may have done something wrong. I could have not saved the gedit file 
correctly, or I spelled wlpos1 wrong. Or perhaps I didn’t restart sys-net 
enough times.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/83056a06-fd0d-420e-857b-4bf6792cafed%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-10-02 Thread Person
Apparently the brackets were one of my mistakes. My bad (and thank you for 
pointing that out).

I ran the copy-to-dom0 and attach-to-VM commands again, and dom0 didn’t 
respond. So I opened the Standalone VM and it didn’t register anything to boot 
from, even though I’m sure that I copied the ISO successfully to dom0. When I 
open the dom0 File System, from the Stanalone VM Boot Screen, I can’t find the 
ISO that I copied there.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/ba70a4d1-293d-48c7-b369-623ad10d3ca4%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-10-02 Thread Person
I looked at Arm again. It seems that Arm is working, but I don’t know the 
commands to edit the Tor configuration.

Arm mentions a list of problems relating to Tor (http://imgur.com/XrJHKSK). It 
seems that I have relaying disabled, torrc differs from what Tor is using, 
there is insufficient uptime, Tor is preventing utilities like netstat and lsof 
from working, and no armrc is working. Unfortunately, I can’t figure out how to 
solve these problems.

This is the link I found in the bottom of the Arm report: 
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/3313. I’m not too sure what it 
means.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/3edabd63-f513-4262-8784-a8a2f7ccbb31%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-10-02 Thread Person
I have successfully changed the NetVM for the Whonix templates, luckily.

To explain what I said eariler, I changed the NetVM of whonix-gw to 
anon-whonix, so that the  “Whonix has no UpdateVM” (I think they mean that the 
whonix-gw template does not use a NetVM with a whonix template) and the Tor 
Control Port errors are gone. However, a Tor Bootstrap problem appears: 
http://imgur.com/1Gut4Tz. This seems to mean that a Tor connection was not 
established.

The three reasons the error message gives me are that my internet is not 
working, Tor is censored in my area, or that my Arm (Tor Controller) 
configuration is off somehow.
The first two reasons do not apply to me because my internet is working, and 
Tor is not censored in my area. So I opened Arm (Tor Controller) to edit the 
configuration of Tor, but Arm was lagging and I couldn’t change anything.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/7f377535-d0aa-4e02-88dc-54f47867158f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-10-01 Thread Person
I changed the NetVM of whonix-gw from sys-net  to anon-whonix (so whonix-gw 
finally has a NetVM that uses Whonix as its template) , and the Tor Control 
Port problem no longer appears. However, a Tor Bootstrap problem appears: 
http://imgur.com/1Gut4Tz. 

I don’t understand why this is happening. My internet connection is working and 
Tor is not censored in my area. So I opened Arm, but it was lagging and I 
couldn’t do anything on it.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/24c56f1a-b140-4f5a-8c65-e642a96fd585%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-10-01 Thread Person
The file was in Home/User/Downloads, and I did make sure to include the 
command. Also, the Ubuntu file did end in “.iso”.

I did run qvm-start in dom0. I believe I typed “qvm-start  
--cdrom=sys-net:/home/user/Downloads/”, or I did 
the same thing but replaced “Ubuntu” with “hvm”. (“Ubuntu” is the name of the 
standalone VM I made and wanted to attach the .iso to.)

As for the qvm-run error, I have no idea if I entered the location correctly or 
not. I typed “qvm-run --pass-io  'cat 
/home/user/Downloads/' > 
ubuntu-17.04-server-amd64.iso”.

I did copy the template to dom0, but I could not find it in dom0 (when I open 
the dom0 Boot Screen where stand-alone VMs look for things to boot from, I 
cannot find the template file there) and so was unable to install it in dom0. I 
did install Xenial in sys-net, but I couldn’t find the template when I looked 
at my list of VMs, even when I use the methods you listed.

I believe my main problem is copying the files to dom0 in general, because that 
is the only way I can make these files into VMs.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/c56d1916-eda6-4070-939e-c19fcbf2c189%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-09-30 Thread Person
When I said “I can’t find Ubuntu in dom0”, I meant that I could find the file 
in sys-net, but she. I copied it to dom0, I could not find the file in dom0, 
even though the transferral received no error messages. I apologize for any 
misunderstandings.

I added the XTerm to sys-net, and I used the find -name *iso command on that 
terminal, but the terminal didn’t reply at all (I don’t know why). So instead, 
I tried the
“Qvm-start  --cdrom=sys-net:/home/user/Downloads/“ on both 
dom0 and the sys-net XTerm, but the XTerm replied with “hvm: no such file or 
directory” and dom0 replied with “syntax error near unexpected token 
‘newline’”. 

As for the command “qvm-run --pass-io  'cat 
/home/user/Downloads/' > ubuntu_iso_name”, dom0 replies with 
“sys-net: no such file or directory”.

Thank you for including the link to the Ubuntu Qubes templates, it will be so 
much easier to get Ubuntu for Qubes. I already installed the Xenial template (I 
know because I tried installing thrice), but unfortunately I can’t find it 
anywhere on Qubes.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e33fe7c2-4a93-4fa3-a622-c93588d0ec9b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-09-29 Thread Person
I tried copying the Ubuntu ISO to dom0 instead of the standalone VM directly, 
because the standalone VM only finds things to boot from in dom0.

I have not received any messages from Qubes that this transfer does not work, 
but when I look in dom0, the Ubuntu file is gone.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e446a267-6c3f-453d-8751-bb53c2f43aff%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-29 Thread Person
I opened the torrc file successfully through dom0, but I can’t figure out how 
to edit the ports or what ports to use.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/95cb7abe-989a-4735-a586-1279ce214fd2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-29 Thread Person
I opened the torrc file successfully through dom, but I’m not sure how to edit 
the ports, or what port I should use.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/da97b945-b0cf-4311-a6fb-32522b5d350e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-29 Thread Person
I have the Whonix-gw template installed with sys-firewall as its NetVM, but the 
same problem appears. Also, when I try to make the NetVM of Whonix-ws a 
Whonix-gw VM, there is an error: “Cannot dynamically attach to stooped NetVM”.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/33e75415-b76b-47ff-b5ca-d4d8cb771a71%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-28 Thread Person
The Tor Control Port thing is actually a more common problem than I thought, 
but I might have to edit the torrc file and change the port connection.
https://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/12650/could-not-connect-to-tor-control-port
 

Otherwise, I might have to reinstall the Tor Browser Bundle or delete any 
possible old file configurations for Tor.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/0b93a203-8466-4929-9b7f-ffb6feda509f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-09-27 Thread Person
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 10:24:25 AM UTC+8, Person wrote:
> I believe I downloaded to [sys-net] Downloads. I can find the file easily if 
> I just go to sys-net and click "Files".
> 
> However, I can't find the terminal you are speaking of in sys-net 
> specifically. I tried it on dom0 instead, but it doesn't work.

Is there any other way to install the server, or should I download a different 
operating system on the QVM instead?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/7ce4f055-f43f-4df9-95ae-fdf5188e3615%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Privacy in Qubes

2017-09-26 Thread Person
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 11:02:50 AM UTC+8, Person wrote:
> Let's say you have an online identity that you want to keep separate from 
> your personal information. On Qubes, is it possible to keep i information 
> completely separate without physical separation? I have considered using a 
> separate OS virtualized in Qubes, but it may possibly leak the same device 
> data. Multibooting with Qubes is also not the safest idea. 
> 
> What is the best way to keep online information from being traced back to you 
> on Qubes?

Oh, okay. Can this issue can be minimized on Tor or other certain types of 
browsers? Would a certain VPN work? (I normally distrust VPNs, and certain ones 
don't work well with Tor, so I probably will not use VPNs.) 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/910d98ee-72c9-49f8-abc9-f89683ffd5a0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-26 Thread Person
On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 7:52:22 AM UTC+8, cooloutac wrote:
> On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 3:59:28 PM UTC-4, Person wrote:
> > It seems that the VMs have already been replaced. Which is good considering 
> > that then I don't need to delete the old templates. 
> > 
> > However, the system didn't automatically give me an anon-Whonix or 
> > sys-Whonix templates, so I tried making some for myself. (I'm not sure if 
> > there is a easier or better way to get the templates, if there is, please 
> > inform me.) 
> > 
> > I tried to download Tor Browser on Whonix-ws, and it doesn't work. My 
> > internet connectivity and Whonix VMs are working fine, but there is an 
> > error because "Tor could not connect to the Tor control port". 
> > 
> > Specifically, the error I saw was this: http://imgur.com/eQWNgcf.
> 
> whonix already comes with tor browser.

Well, (probably) because I deleted and reinstalled Whonix, Tor Browser isn't 
downloaded to whonix-ws yet. There is an app specifically for me to download 
Tor Browser, but unfortunately, it is not working.

https://imgur.com/eQWNgcf

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/03940a4d-9aa6-48f6-b4cf-5dfab69172ab%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Privacy in Qubes

2017-09-26 Thread Person
About querying the browser directly: 
How exactly do I change the browser information to prevent such queries? I have 
Mozilla Firefox in sys-net.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/b429e5d0-077c-42c7-80bf-9d2d8528eefa%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-24 Thread Person
It seems that the VMs have already been replaced. Which is good considering 
that then I don't need to delete the old templates. 

However, the system didn't automatically give me an anon-Whonix or sys-Whonix 
templates, so I tried making some for myself. (I'm not sure if there is a 
easier or better way to get the templates, if there is, please inform me.) 

I tried to download Tor Browser on Whonix-ws, and it doesn't work. My internet 
connectivity and Whonix VMs are working fine, but there is an error because 
"Tor could not connect to the Tor control port". 

Specifically, the error I saw was this: http://imgur.com/eQWNgcf. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/b3019cc1-547c-499c-bbf4-42811c05755d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-23 Thread Person
You were correct (thank you so much!). Apparently I set the Update VM to "none" 
in the Global Settings, so it didn't work. Now installing Whonix works fine.

However, uninstalling the old templates still does not work. The dom0 terminal 
only replies with "No match for argument: qubes-template-whonix-gw" and "Error: 
No packages marked for removal". Although I assume as I am already starting to 
reinstall Whonix, the old templates won't matter as much.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5d67d016-212b-4477-8207-32f39f463313%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-09-23 Thread Person
I believe I downloaded to [sys-net] Downloads. I can find the file easily if I 
just go to sys-net and click "Files".

However, I can't find the terminal you are speaking of in sys-net specifically. 
I tried it on dom0 instead, but it doesn't work.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f3f288d5-d31f-47ae-a533-93a8a76acf24%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Privacy in Qubes

2017-09-22 Thread Person
These are all very good tips, but to be honest, I'm not actually doing anything 
too serious on Qubes so tracking is not that bad (but privacy is still 
valuable). 

How would changing the web user agent fare? I tried it, and I believe it works 
well, but I am not sure what happens to the tracking. Of course, adding another 
OS in a Qubes VM would work well too, but it takes much more effort.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e36a5cd6-0d33-4d36-9f17-8838722a381a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-22 Thread Person
I tried these commands in dom0 too, but the terminal only replies with "Update 
VM not set". I have no idea what to do.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/7d2efb4c-52db-4273-97bd-a2a00f98cbd6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-20 Thread Person
I believe it is "sudo yum erase qubes-template-whonix-gw" for uninstalling (I 
typed it in a Whonix  Konsole) and "sudo qubes-dom0-update 
--enablerepo=qubes-templates-community qubes-template-whonix-gw 
qubes-template-whonix-ws". I haven't deleted the old Whonix-gw and Whonix-ws 
templates yet, because there seems to be no option other than the terminal 
commands, which don't work.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/544c6624-d40b-498c-ad9e-94ab43a10d55%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-19 Thread Person
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 10:59:33 AM UTC+8, Person wrote:
> I use Qubes-Whonix (precisely Qubes 3.2), and when I try to remove the Whonix 
> Template VMs after removing the anon-whonix VM, it says that the command I 
> used to remove is not found. Also, the Whonix template VMs no longer work.
> 
> I also tried to just install Whonix, but dom0 replies with "Update VM not 
> found".

Edit: I read the qubes-os.org manual, but nothing really seems to work. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/82fcf50c-f2c5-40f9-a281-d6f9fdb6045a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Privacy in Qubes

2017-09-18 Thread Person
Let's say you have an online identity that you want to keep separate from your 
personal information. On Qubes, is it possible to keep i information completely 
separate without physical separation? I have considered using a separate OS 
virtualized in Qubes, but it may possibly leak the same device data. 
Multibooting with Qubes is also not the safest idea. 

What is the best way to keep online information from being traced back to you 
on Qubes?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/7e452b2b-19eb-44dc-8c5d-221ee985f1ee%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Unable to uninstall or reinstall Whonix

2017-09-18 Thread Person
I use Qubes-Whonix (precisely Qubes 3.2), and when I try to remove the Whonix 
Template VMs after removing the anon-whonix VM, it says that the command I used 
to remove is not found. Also, the Whonix template VMs no longer work.

I also tried to just install Whonix, but dom0 replies with "Update VM not 
found".

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5a65736c-9f0d-4c3e-86e6-0580e3199979%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-09-13 Thread Person
I tried again. The website qubes-os.org had instructions to enter this code: 
--cdrom=[appvm]:[/path/to/iso/within/appvm] in dom0. How exactly do I find the 
path to the ISO? 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/92c3dec5-dcaf-4c1c-9de1-f5f9addfcd79%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Error Creating Ubuntu VM in Qubes 3.2

2017-09-08 Thread Person
I wanted to have an Ubuntu VM, so I downloaded the ISO image in sys-net and 
created a QVM. When I attempt to start the QVM, it says there are no bootable 
devices, and there is a problem copying the file to dom0 so that I can boot 
from (it doesn't show up). I have tried running a command on the terminal, but 
it says that the directory doesn't exist.

Directly copying the ISO to the QVM doesn't work, because qrerex agent is not 
installed on it (I can't find any way to actually install it, too).

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/61d5cc0a-77c2-4db5-a45f-30e87b154fb2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-09-08 Thread Person
I was messing around, and I figured out that the internet actually works on 
sys-net when I add Firefox to it. However, on anon-whonix and any other vault, 
the internet does not work. I have noticed that Firefox in sys-net is set to 
use system proxy settings, but when I set that on Whonix or a custom VM, the 
error message "unable to find proxy server" appears.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/90b5f9da-c7bb-4235-9f61-961b895ba75e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-09-08 Thread Person
When I try to ping the router, "connect: Network is unreachable" appears. 
 
I have a Whonix Gateway, and it cannot connect to Tor. I haven't run the 
monitoring tools on it yet, and I don't believe I know how to (because I am 
relatively inexperienced with this).

Running ifconfig on sys-net looks like this: http://imgur.com/n1cQ4xR. I don't 
think it shows an IP address. 

As for the routes, they look like this: http://imgur.com/LIlyCzD.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/8cb6ba81-80ac-4e67-8c89-9eaf7231c753%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-09-07 Thread Person
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:27:02 PM UTC+8, Marke50 wrote:
> On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 10:46:13 PM UTC-4, Person wrote:
> > When I connect to a WiFi network, Qubes says I am connected, but websites 
> > don't load at all. There is only a connecting sign for who knows how long. 
> > I have no idea what to do because otherwise, Qubes is working fine.
> 
> When you say Qubes,  is this from a VM?  if so which NetVM is the VM 
> associated with.

Well, I am using Qubes-Whonix, so this problem can be found in anon-whonix and 
also the sys-net and another NetVM. It seems to apply to all of them, so it 
can't be the problem of the VMs, the browsers, or the WiFi itself.

If I had to guess, there is a problem with the proxy (Firefox forces me to 
choose "Manually enter a proxy" but I haven't entered any proxy yet). 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/2d51be3e-8139-431b-8fb6-886176fd93b8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Unable to install Anti Evil Maid

2017-09-06 Thread Person
When I enter the dom0 command to install AEM, I get "Cannot retrieve repository 
metadata (respond.xml) for repository: fedora. Please verify the path and try 
again". How am I supposed to verify the path?

(Additionally, I've been having some internet problems, so if this is the case, 
how do I fix it?)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/dd7ef7eb-fd1c-4cdf-b640-edee9bf785e2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-09-06 Thread Person
I tried to ping several different websites, but Qubes is still refusing to 
connect. Should I uninstall and reinstall Qubes?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/4e7e521a-1f45-4907-b1fe-d1c60f6ff104%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Root Access in dom0

2017-09-05 Thread Person
How to you get root access in the Terminal Emulator?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/01d5982e-8ceb-44c3-868b-ff2952c5020a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-09-02 Thread Person
It probably is. I've changed the proxy settings around but either "this proxy 
doesn't exist" or "error connecting". The last time I installed Qubes, this 
didn't happen, and it is the exact same version (3.2).

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/113efed6-bd52-4556-be65-7c62b9689fa7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-09-01 Thread Person
I have tested the WiFi, and it works on my other devices. Also I did let 
Firefox through the firewall, and I know I typed in the domain correctly.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5ef74d31-b2b3-443f-a9d3-e650ec7f3f0e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Internet Connection Is Slow

2017-08-31 Thread Person
When I connect to a WiFi network, Qubes says I am connected, but websites don't 
load at all. There is only a connecting sign for who knows how long. I have no 
idea what to do because otherwise, Qubes is working fine.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/4eec276a-b244-43e8-824e-fc5a0da8f43b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Can't figure out how to configure WiFi (Qubes 3.2)

2017-08-25 Thread Person
This is honestly a pretty stupid question, but no matter how I search, I can't 
find the button that allows me to connect to WiFi. What do I do?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/b7d1b8f3-e988-4611-bf6d-641829f4a89f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Unable to uninstall Qubes

2017-08-21 Thread Person
I finally got access to the fdisk partitions, but I can't figure out how to 
delete anything.
What do I do?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5ead72e1-34ae-4e7b-8cc9-3f1eb555ed82%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Unable to uninstall Qubes

2017-08-21 Thread Person
I messed up Qubes a little too much while using it, so I plan to uninstall it. 
I have attempted to wipe the partitions from fdisk on the Terminal Emulator, 
but my access is denied. Is there any other way to uninstall Qubes?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e80fa6a4-3fa9-4199-a229-346b4bdae9a8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Error Starting VMs

2017-08-21 Thread Person
I created some new VMs and deleted some old ones, and when I tried to start the 
new VMs, an error popped up saying "maximum recursion depth exceeded". What do 
I do?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/3aec0e6f-16e2-4b79-b189-2f555b3a4f82%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Grub Boot Screen cannot open Windows

2017-08-20 Thread Person
Is there any specific command to enter for that?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d8887bda-6313-4dd6-92d3-15ad67be2458%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.