On Thursday 10 Nov 2011 5:03:59 pm Charles Haynes wrote:
> Anyway, I'm just trying to say that no actually, real wine
> appreciation is a learned skill that can be used for snobbery or not
> as suits the inclination of the individual.

Charles - I am sure you are right. But there are some things in life that are
used by a lot of people to put on airs that they feel will show them as being
among a hallowed group. Wine appreciation is one such thing. Golf is another.

I know only one wine connoisseur with a golf handicap of less than 10. In fact
you will know him too. His name's Bond. James Bond.

shiv