> Hi Helena,

It might be an electrolyte imbalance, like PT suggests.

I do legs stretches while prone, stretching my arms above my head and pulling
my toes up toward my knees, or a full body stretch.  Feels great to do these.

Would an Epsom salt bath help with the magnesium?

They are highly advertising a homeopathic cream?, for leg cramps on TV but don’
t know the name.  Probably google would tell you.  It starts with a T.

Jean