From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Tim Crowson
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:03 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Recent Work - Chick-Fil-A: Celebrating 50 Years

Hair and Strands are supported as of a couple of builds now, but 'lofted'
strands are not, they're still in progress. The hair shader is also not live
yet and is being worked on currently, but the default Redshift_Architectural
works fine for most cases. You can do a good bit with it, especially cartoony
stuff.

-Tim