Cristobal, anyone that tell's you that  he knows 100% of any 3d software he
is plain lying.
Same goes with multiple software as well. So yes if you are in industry you
will keep learning different packages, unless you have your own shop, stick
to what you choose as client doesn't care what tools you use.
Unless someone kills your software completely ;)
But back to your question, you really think it is that much harder to learn
3 different packages, for modeling, texturing, animation that are separated
or learning all of that in single package?
Especially if every single one of those specialized are totally focused at
making life easier at specific task?
To me it seems that near is end of 1 application to rule them all... even
if AD is trying to push that mentality...