> I just discovered the other day that the Edge Bevel tool has some
> craaaaazy preset profile shapes.

And whilst talking about "recent discoveries": I found that the modeling
falloffs (and there are plenty of them, most with artist-friendly visual
feedback) are working with all possible tools.
This means you can e.g. first define a falloff along edges and then use the
bevel tool to get a bevel with variable radius.
Or you can use the "Edge Weight Tool" (for creating crease weights for
Pixar SubDs) in combination with falloffs to create creases that slowly
fade from hard to soft.
Amazing. Especially if you can adjust both, the tool properties AND the
falloffs interactively as long as the tool hasn't been "dropped".

Cheers
Steffen
--

PGP-ID(RSA): 0xD6E0CE93

Fingerprint: 879F 572C FEE4 9DE5 53A8 3C1C 22A9 C8DE D6E0 CE93