Sorry, also a Link :)
https://elementalray.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/new-gi-prototype-quick-start/

On 12/08/14 11:23, Jason S wrote:

Or is it already ver. 3.12 of MR (like Maya 2015) that is in SI 2015?

And by looking at the some of the new GI prototype limitations,
I would hope that particularly the first point in that list would be addressed before the last SI SPx

.. but for it to at-all be there would be already something, even in CPU mode, it's supposed to be fairly fast and usable.
Ah man.

As such there are some limitations to know about in this prototype:

  • Motion blur not supported
  • Lens shaders not supported
  • Hair is tessellated
  • Visibility (cutout opacity) not supported
  • Specular interaction currently handled by Final Gather