I am pretty sure I got that info from the redshift forums but searching the whole forum for "yeti"
doesn´t return a hit. Can´t find it.

The reason I have that omnious "yeti 2.10&redshift3d" in my head is that a day after I had asked a pipeline to be upgraded to the latest yeti plug-in version (2.09 then) I had found that info on
2.10 supposedly introducing redshift support.

I´m digging. Can´t really actually just quickly test things thought, atm.

Without yeti at home, I mean.

Cheers,

tim