There are offset attributes. You can see them (and 'update' them) in the
attribute editor for the constraint. IMO they are unintuitive to animate
and are best left to storage of static values. I've seen animators get so
far into the weeds with those that their cigarette consumption shoots to
astronomical levels, so for your health I recommend Mladen's solution.