I have a "privilege" working on maya for some time now and I can't remember
when I was this nerve wreck I am today. I do lighting mainly and I walk out
home brain dead every day.
This sophisticated torture they call hypershade and node editor and the
choices they made making it, is mind blowing.
Looking back I find working with 3ds Max a pleasure (which it wasn't).

Si in comparison is a caress I don't deserve.

Artur