I just finished a 6 month run of maya in a studio environment, and even
though most of the pipeline stuff was custom, its just terror to work with,
really really clunky and generally made my days miserable.
I dont even want to talk about using the node editor, i mean WTF is up with
that piece of ****.

Anyhoo, the day i left the studio i bough houdini indie... Time to move on
i guess.

Cheers, see you in a better tomorrow, in houdini land.