OMG...you must feel like in the 90s. That´s really bad..

But look, AD has put such an effort in "developing better software faster" and was so busy with transferring most parts of the development to China, that it just was not enough time to test stuff...sufficiently...but the stock market is doing great!

Sorry, could not resist.
oli