@Matt, Exactly my thoughts (but clearly better explained)

I would certainly advocate to improve things in terms of node functionality or
assisting better in certain aspects (blend shape manager, exporting bundles in
and out, or adding hierarchical overrides in takes, or adding certain tools we
use every single day, or bringing more “uber nodes” to VOPs so we don’t have to
be so granular) but always without sacrificing proceduralism or breaking their
core design.

Jb