Take the Conola, leave the gun.
I couldn't help it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:06 PM
Subject: (no subject)


I have a canola crushing facility that uses no solvents in the extraction
process.   Any ideas on the hazard classification?  NFPA 36 is for solvent
based extraction.
I say that the delivery and load out areas should also be protected.   as
well as the cooling tower and storage tanks.    They say let it burn.

Thank you
Robert  Thompson

DAKOTA
FIRE PROTECTION
1710 N. Washington Street
Grand Forks ND 58206-5327
Phone # (701) 772-8820
Fax # (701) 772-7932
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1470 - Release Date: 5/28/2008 7:20 AM

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to