Boulderguy wrote:
> Hmm, maybe 18 months on this router.  No extenders, no atypical settings
> (meaning mostly default router settings).  From this router I have 3
> wired connections - printer, desktop, NAS.  And probably 10 wireless
> connections from SB's to Tivo to tablets & phones.  WAN clocks speeds
> around 300mb/sec.

odd. It's not LMS because you get same issue with mysqueezebox.com. It
is unlikely the squeezebox hardware as you have the exact same issue
with all 3.

Have you used a wifi sniffer to see if there are lots of other WIFI
networks nearby. Perhaps interference of some sort.  And are you using
either channels 1, 6, or 11. These are the only channels that don't
overlap with neighboring  channels.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify