Do you have any Chromecast devices on your network? Android phones
qualify as chromecast. There's a known issue with Chromecast causing
some routers, TP-Link and Netgear both suffer from this, to drop their
2.4Ghz network. The SSID will still show, but devices can't connect.
Some router brands handle the problem fine and others tend to fall over
in different ways. You may be affected by this issue.
https://www.myce.com/news/confirmed-issue-google-cast-causes-temporarily-wifi-drops-around-world-83428/

On your particular issue I would at the very least put your LMS server
on a reserved IP and I would set your 2.4Ghz channel to 1, 6, or 11,
don't set it to Auto. I've seen problems when the LMS server moves its
IP address and/or the router auto changes the 2.4Ghz channel.

Hopefully it is something this simple. My squeeze stuff is all wireless
and things work very well. I even have my LMS server wireless, I run it
on the 5Ghz network and of course all squeeze clients are on the 2.4Ghz
network so that the server and clients don't step on each others
wireless.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Portable system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9 on Win10 Pro - 1 Duet and
Squeezeslave