On 10/14/2009 8:12 AM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Russell wrote:
>> Perhaps someone will jump in with an easy fix. I do hope the final release
>> offers the same install flexibility as did the previous versions.
>
> SeaMonkey 2.x will not allow installing without the mailnews component.
>
> Robert Kaiser

How then do I continue to use Eudora for E-mail and Thunderbird for
newsgroups?  I use a very old version of Eudora because it has features
that I don't see in any newer E-mail applications.  I use Thunderbird so
that I can switch browser profiles without switching newsreader profiles.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>