Robert Kaiser wrote:
asmpgmr wrote:
Granted but why do things like change the download progress dialog UI
to be less usable because you don't like dialogs (Your words:
"Download progress dialogs ? Eww!"). There really is no reason why
this can't look more or less the same as SeaMonkey 1.x

If you love ugly, then you your own extension to make it ugly again.

And thanks for turning a joke after hours of hard work against me.

Robert Kaiser

See exactly what I am talking about. You think it looks ugly. Other of us love it. Most of the silent Majority folks are not going to have the courage to speak up. Most say to themselves, Gee something else I am going to have to endure , oh well I can't do anything about, so why bother saying anything.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com