Neil wrote:
NoOp wrote:

On 10/19/2009 04:10 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
The second I don't know whether is a Bug or an annoyance. I have a Master Password set. And when the password window comes up its dead I can not type in Password. I have to cancel it at which time It comes back this time its active and I can type it in.
I hadn't experienced this previously, so on a test VirtualBox install w/Win2KPro

Except Phillip is using a Mac, and dialogs behave... weirdly. Are there any other Mac users having problems entering their master password?

I'm using a Mac.

After installing SeaMonkey 2.0:

- the box requesting my master password kept popping up (I can't recall setting one by the way)

- boxes popped up for all my email account passwords, after entering them, I could see my mail, but SeaMonkey was putting up extra Draft, Sent, etc. folders

- the master password box kept getting in the way of things, and I couldn't get out of SeaMonkey without a forced quit

Needless to say, I've reverted to Seamonkey 1.x and all is working again.

Also, needless to say, I'm not willing to do a hard reset on the master password and lose all my passwords, cookies, etc.

Rather a problem.